Transfer Day Coming to You!
The University of Arkansas-Fort Smith offers Transfer Days at local community college campuses throughout the academic year to assist transfer students with the admissions process, transfer credit, financial aid, and course registration. This event is especially designed for transfer students with a 2.0 or higher college GPA.
Visit dates Coming Soon!
What to Expect:
- Apply for admission and financial aid
- Find out what credits will transfer
- Take placement test if needed
- Breakdown of class registration
For a speedier sign-up, Apply for Admission Online Today!
What you need to bring:
- Required official transcripts from each college or university previously attended.
- Official high school transcript or GED scores (required if you have completed fewer than 12 college credit hours)
- Immunization records showing proof of two measles, mumps, and rubella shots (if not turned in prior to the event)
- Most recent tax return (for financial aid)