All campus tours are led by our University Student Ambassadors and provide an opportunity for prospective students and their families to see the campus from a student’s perspective.
General Campus Visit
Campus visits are offered Monday – Friday at 10:00am and 2:00pm.
Please check the registration form for available dates.
What to expect on a campus visit:
The campus visit includes a presentation about the value and advantages of attending UAFS; a tour of campus, a follow-up meeting with a UAFS Admissions Counselor to address any questions you might have about admissions requirements, degree plans, placement testing, financial aid and scholarships; and a packet of UAFS information and materials to carry home.
All campus visits begin on the second floor of the UAFS Campus Center.
A few suggestions to help you get the most out of your visit:
· Arrive on time to ensure a full visit experience.
· If you are running late, please contact our office immediately so we can make adjustments.
· Allow for approximately an hour and a half for your visit.
· Wear comfortable shoes for walking and appropriate clothing for the weather.
· If inclement weather, please contact the Admissions Office for campus visit availability.
· Please identify any special circumstances, needs, or requests for your visit.
Group Campus Visit
To schedule a group visit, contact the Admissions Office at 479-788-7120, 1-888-512-LION, or email@example.com.
Group campus visits must be scheduled at least 2 weeks in advance (for large groups of 80 or more, please allow for 3 weeks). We request one chaperone for every 10 students on group visits. Chaperones must accept full responsibility for members of their group.
The University of Arkansas - Fort Smith is pleased to offer a variety of campus events throughout the year designed to fit your unique needs and interests. Please see the Campus Events page for more information. We can't wait to see you on campus!