Counselor's Luncheon at Calico County
- September 27, 2016 at 11:00 am
- This event is intended to provide an opportunity for counselors to become better acquainted with UAFS. Lunch will be provided during a short presentation about the opportunities at our campus.
- During the lunch we will…
- Display new scholarship information
- Introduce of our staff
- Present our admissions process
- Announce upcoming events
- Answer questions
- This event is for…
- Local high school counselors working with juniors and seniors
- Space will be limited.Please fill out our registration form.
For more information please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Prospective Student Financial Aid Dates
Priority Scholarship Deadline
- November 15, 2016
- For priority consideration, students should be admitted to UAFS by this date.
Important FAFSA Date
Early Registration Opportunity
- October 1, 2016
- Students can start the FAFSA process for Financial Aid for the following years Fall semester beginning October 1st
- More details are at fafsa.ed.gov
Please mark your calendars for the following important dates and deadlines.
Contact the Office of Admissions at (479) 788-7120 or email@example.com for assistance.