The University of Arkansas – Fort Smith has greatly expanded its scholarship program to ensure that more students have the opportunity to attend the university and ultimately reach that next big step in their lives, whether that is a prestigious graduate school or a meaningful career. An education from UAFS is already a financial value, but the university has increased the number and financial value of scholarships to help more students conquer the cost of a college education.
Important UAFS Scholarship Information
- UAFS scholarship recipients must meet all university admission requirements and are required to maintain full-time enrollment (at least 12+ credit hours), while receiving any university scholarship.
- Equivalent SAT scores will be considered in place of the ACT score.
- UAFS does not accept “super scores” or recalculated ACT scores using subscores from multiple exams for scholarship purposes.
- Students must score at least 19 (or equivalent SAT score) in each subsection. Subscores will be taken from multiple exams for this purpose only, for scholarship eligibility.
- University tuition scholarships are not stackable. This means that if a student qualifies for multiple tuition scholarships, they will only be awarded one scholarship with the highest eligible value.