2018-2019 Sixty Plus Waiver
Deadline: 11th day of Class
The Sixty Plus Waiver is a tuition waiver for students who are sixty years of age or older and an Arkansas Resident. Students must complete the Sixty Plus Waiver request for each semester they wish to receive the tuition waiver.
Sixty Plus Waiver (PDF will open in a new tab)
What Classes are Eligible?
- Any credit courses the student enrolls in no earlier than two days prior to the start of the semester.
What Classes are Ineligible?
- Any non-credit courses
- Audit courses
- Well Fit courses
- Courses the student enrolls in earlier than two days prior to the start of the semester
- Courses the student enrolls in after the eleventh day of the semester
What fees am I responsible for?
- Fitness Center Access Fee
- Parking Fee
- Registration Fee
- Student Health Fee
- Fitness Center Course Fee (if taking Well Fit)
- 60 years of age or older
- Legal resident of Arkansas