Requirements for Completing the FIN 1521 Challenge Exam
Students wishing to attempt the challenge exam will need to do the following:
1. Obtain a "FIN 1521 Personal Finance Application" form from their respective advisors.
2. Pay a fee of $20 to the Cashier's office prior to testing.
3. Take the completed form to the Testing Center (CC205) to schedule the exam.
4. Bring a Scantron (Form 882-E).
4. Complete the exam on the date and time scheduled.
The exam consists of 40 multiple choice questions.
Only one attempt will be allowed to earn a score of 70% or better (student cannot miss more than 12 questions).