If you are enrolled at a university other than UAFS and need to have your exams proctored, we invite you to use our services at the UAFS Testing Center. Proctoring arrangements must be made in advance. The Testing Center is closed for State and Federal holidays. As a member of the National College Testing Association, we adhere to their professional guidelines for proctoring paper based and computer based exams. We are pleased to offer our professional proctoring services to the general public, such as other educational institutions and private corporations.
An administrative proctoring fee of $30.00 is required for each exam. The proctoring fee is non-refundable and must be received on the day of the exam either by major credit card, cash, check or money order made payable to the Umiversity of Arkansas – Fort Smith.
We do not provide return mailing for exams. If your school or company does not provide return postage for a paper-based exam then you are responsible for postage. Please bring a postage paid envelope at time of test.
- Contact your institution for approved proctor sites.
- Your instructor/institution is required to contact this office and provide the test administration guidelines for approval by email, fax or postal service.
- Your instructor/institution must fill out the test administration guidelines for each exam by completing the Correspondence Test Intake Form. (PDF will open in a new tab)
- You are required to contact the Testing Center to schedule an appointment to take your test after your instructor/institution has sent your test to this institution.
- It is your responsibility to contact your instructor to verify whether or not your test has been mailed to this institution. If you miss an exam deadline, it is also your responsibility to contact your professor for an extension.