Skip to main contentSkip to main navigationSkip to footer content

Course Withdrawal

Students who wish to withdraw from courses before the start of the fall, spring, or summer terms may do so by using the Student Service portion of the Banner Self-Service web portal or through an advisor with a Change of Schedule form. This form must be received by the Registrar's Office.

Failure to attend and/or pay tuition does not constitute official withdrawal. 

Once the term has begun, students who wish to withdraw from a class or change classes are governed by the following policy: