For more information select on how to apply select below.
- Simply complete our easy and convenient Online Application. Contact an Admissions Officer if you need assistance or to find out what you can do to get the most out of your financial aid and scholarship opportunities. You should also make plans to attend a Preview Day, our annual events for prospective students and their families. There are two in the fall and two in the spring for high school students wanting to learn more about UAFS.
- Sign up for a New Student Orientation session. You’ll meet with your academic advisor, select and register for your classes, get your ID, set up your account on our student web portal, and find out about all the student activities and organizations you can join.
- Make sure you join us for Cub Camp, a special three-day, two-night orientation for incoming freshmen. It’s a great way to make friends and have fun while you get to know campus and prepare for a successful first year at UAFS.
RETURNING UAFS STUDENT
Welcome back to UAFS! We are excited that you are returning to complete your degree. We encourage you to reach out to our office to find out more about what you may need to turn in since your last attendance.
- If you are a returning student with no transfer work after leaving UAFS, you may need to submit a new application for admission and immunization records, depending on the length of your absence from the university.
- If you are a returning student who has completed transfer work after leaving UAFS, you will need to submit a new application for admission, official transcripts from all institutions attended after leaving UAFS, and immunization records (depending on the length of your absence).
Your eligibility for readmission to the university depends upon your standing at the time you left UAFS, per the guidelines set forth in the UAFS Undergraduate Academic Catalog.
You may contact the Office of Admissions at (479) 788-7120 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance with the application process or for any questions you may have.
At UAFS we understand that transfer students have specific needs and concerns when preparing to transfer to another university. We appreciate your interest in UAFS and are here to help you become part of our campus community.
Be sure to check out the transfer credit guide and the Arkansas Course Transfer System to see which of the classes you’ve already taken match classes here at UAFS. You will need the following items to complete your admissions process to UAFS:
- Application for admission
- Official college transcripts from any other colleges/universities attended. Additional testing may be required if placement is not shown through previous college coursework.
- Proof of immunization against measles, mumps, and rubella. Immunity can be shown by providing proof of having received two doses of measles, two doses of mumps, and two doses of rubella vaccine.
Be sure to contact the Admissions Office if you have any questions regarding the transfer process or majors offered at UAFS.
At UAFS, we know your decision to start or finish your degree as an adult is one you have weighed heavily. You have responsibilities. You have drive and focus. And at UAFS, we have the support and resources in place to help you every step of the way, whether is it connecting you with other adult students on campus, matching you with resources for your unique personal or academic needs, or helping you identify degree opportunities that help you capitalize on coursework you have already completed to help you earn your degree faster. We invite you to explore the information below to help you get the information you need.
Apply or Request More Information:
First-Time Entering Adult Student
- Simply complete our easy and convenient Online Application. Contact an Admissions Officer if you need assistance or to find out what you can do to get the most out of your financial aid and scholarship opportunities.
- Sign up for a New Student Orientation session. You’ll meet with your academic advisor, select and register for your classes, get your ID, set up your account on our student web portal, and find out about all the student activities and organizations you can join. We uniquely tailor your orientation session to match your interests and needs as an adult student.
You may contact the Office of Admissions at (479) 788-7120 or email us at email@example.com assistance with the application process or for any questions you may have.
At the University of Arkansas-Fort Smith, we salute your commitment to serve your country with our own commitment to you and your family. As a military-friendly institution, we are dedicated to helping you achieve your educational and career goals and to making your transition from military to civilian life as seamless as possible. We invite you to explore the options below to learn more about what makes UAFS an exceptional place to help you achieve your goals and support you every step of the way.
Learn about Veteran Services
Contact Veteran Services at (479) 788-7092 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Apply for Admission or Request Additional Information
- Complete our easy and convenient Online Application and submit all materials by your program's published deadline. Contact the Graduate Studies Office if you need assistance with the application process.
- If you have questions about the Master of Science in Healthcare Administration program, please contact the program here.
- For detailed information about the program, including program deadlines, please see the Master of Science in Healthcare Administration website.