Applying as a Returning UAFS Student
Applying as a returning UAFS student
- Welcome back to UAFS! We are excited that you are returning to complete your degree. We encourage you to reach out to our office to find out more about what you may need to turn in since your last attendance.
- If you are a returning student with no transfer work after leaving UAFS, you may need to submit a new application for admission and immunization records, depending on the length of your absence from the university.
- If you are a returning student who has completed transfer work after leaving UAFS, you will need to submit a new application for admission, official transcripts from all institutions attended after leaving UAFS, and immunization records (depending on the length of your absence)
- Your eligibility for readmission to the university depends upon your standing at the time you left UAFS, per the guidelines set forth in the UAFS Undergraduate Academic Catalog.
- You may contact the Office of Admissions at 479-788-7120 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance with the application process or for any questions you may have.