2019-2020 Arkansas Scholars Scholarships
Application Deadline: April 15, 2019
Students are encouraged to apply early for admission to UAFS. Eligible students will be those high school seniors graduating in the spring of 2019 and begin seeking a bachelor degree through UAFS in the Fall of that same year.
NOTE: High School Counselors must provide the UAFS Scholarship Advisor and/or Director of Financial Aid of qualifying students, via spreadsheet, by June 1, 2019 Arkansas Scholars Scholarship Application
2019 Eligible Schools
- Van Buren
Students must meet all four of the Arkansas Scholars Program requirements and be certified by their respective high school
- Take the Smart Core curriculum during high school (4 units of Math and English – 3 units of Science and Social Studies – complete remaining courses)
- Make a semester grade of “C” or better in ALL academic courses
- Attend school at least 95% of the time or more
- Complete high school in eight consecutive semesters
* Check with your high school counselor to confirm eligibility
Our primary form of communication throughout the scholarship process will be through email to your UAFS email account. Continue to monitor your email for important information from our Scholarship Office.
The UAFS Arkansas Scholars Scholarship may not be combined with any other UAFS tuition scholarship.