2019-2020 Sixty Plus Waiver
Deadline: 5th day of class
What is the Sixty Plus Waiver?
The Sixty Plus Waiver is a tuition waiver for students who are sixty years of age or older and an Arkansas Resident. Students must complete the Sixty Plus Waiver request for each semester they wish to receive the tuition waiver.
To complete your waiver remotely:
- Print and complete or fill online the document on your computer.
- Scan or take a picture of the form and email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- This must be returned no later than noon on Friday, May 29, 2020, to have it on your account before the payment deadline of 5 pm.
Sixty Plus Waiver Request Form (PDF will open in a new tab)
Remember to pay your fees to the cashier’s office online through your student account portal on My.UAFS before 5:00 pm on May 29, 2020.
What Classes are Eligible?
- Any credit courses the student enrolls in no earlier than two days prior to the start of the semester.
What Classes are Ineligible?
- Any non-credit courses
- Audit courses
- Well Fit courses
- Courses the student enrolls in earlier than two days prior to the start of the semester
- Courses the student enrolls in after the eleventh day of the semester
What fees am I responsible for?
- Fitness Center Access Fee
- Registration Fee
- Student Health Fee
- Fitness Center Course Fee (if taking Well Fit)
- Parking Fee
- 60 years of age or older
- Legal resident of Arkansas
- Meet pre- or co-requisite requirements for any courses taken