2020-2021 Sixty Plus Waiver
Deadline: 11th day of Class
What is the Sixty Plus Waiver?
The Sixty Plus Waiver is a tuition waiver for students who are sixty years of age or older and an Arkansas Resident. Students must complete the Sixty Plus Waiver request for each semester they wish to receive the tuition waiver.
Sixty Plus Waiver Request Form (Form Coming Soon)
What Classes are Eligible?
- Any credit courses the student enrolls in no earlier than two days prior to the start of the semester.
What Classes are Ineligible?
- Any non-credit courses
- Audit courses
- Well Fit courses
- Courses the student enrolls in earlier than two days prior to the start of the semester
- Courses the student enrolls in after the eleventh day of the semester
What fees am I responsible for?
- Fitness Center Access Fee
- Registration Fee
- Student Health Fee
- Fitness Center Course Fee (if taking Well Fit)
- Parking Fee
- 60 years of age or older
- Legal resident of Arkansas
- Meet pre- or co-requisite requirements for any courses taken